Wednesday, March 4, 2020

That's All Folks!

 I hit pay dirt looking for some good prints for the children's quilts-
this one also is reminiscent of the Dick and Jane era!
 And , of course, this little kitty one is too sweet!
 I have enough for a quilt out of these prints--old 40's reproduction print--
remember this kind of washer?!
 The appliances are all delightful on this fabric--I have enough for a backing for a lap quilt.
 Meantime, I played with the tumbler pieces I cut the other day.  I have to find a few more blocks in these colors...I keep digging and finding lots of good stuff but not just the right print!
And to close off my post--here is the bunny's bum--I ended up ripping out the seam 
so that the tail could poke through--much cuter now! lol

7 comments:

  1. That material is all so fun! Love Bunnies bum. How cute is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dick and Jane, Sally, Puff and Spot - such good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric!
    You definitely can't hide a fluffy bunny butt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course his tail had to poke through. Nobody wants to squish such a cute little bum puff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute fabrics. I love them all and remember having a washer like that while growing up. Until I was in high school we did the wash with a wringer washer. So much work!
    That bunnies bum is adorable. I'm glad the tail is where we can all admire it now.
    Blessings
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have a bunch of fun fabric to use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those fabrics are wonderful! I love Dick and Jane. Well done on that find.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...