Sunday, August 29, 2021

PLEASURES

Lena helped me set out the knitting--one top done and the second one (in a smaller size) is well begun.
I bought a new flag and put it up on a bamboo pole.  The old one was faded and tattered;  kinda like our nation's leadership.
Look at the footprints I found on the driveway--any ideas ?  they are about 2 1/2" in size.
I played with some watercolor, too. 
 I find it very relaxing to play with this medium.
(I also note the desire for cooler weather-well, mainly weather without humidity!)
 

5 comments:

  1. I would guess possum, although coon tracks are very similar, too…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raccoon? On the plane in Seattle waiting to take off!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that sweater went fast!
    Love the leaf. I can't wait to see lots of them on the ground. I am so over this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My guess would be a possum, or a racoon (do you have raccoons in florida?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry! When you go to political slams, I'mma outta here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...