Monday, August 30, 2021

NAILED IT!

After church today, I stopped at Home Depot 
and bought some Behr Marquee paint in the color I thought
 I had picked out back in March! 
 Since I had the paint and a friend to paint it,
 I just went with it at the time
 but I haven't been thrilled with missing out
 on the sage green I wanted. 
 Well, this is the color I wanted and it's perfect.  I painted all day and will have the sore muscles tomorrow
 to prove it but I LOVE IT!  
Then in the evening I knit on the second sock, turned the heel and knit the ankle.  I am ready now to begin the leg ribbing. 
 I head to help Mary put the binding on her quilt today 
and I will bring the sock to work on while she stitches on the quilt!
 

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful when the colors we love work to enliven our homes!!! I love Mary's quilt, it is so pretty. And all the projects are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color. You have more energy than anyone I know. :-) The socks will be done before you know it. I have kept up on your posts but wasn't able to comment. Blogger doesn't like my phone! I think I'm back for the foreseeable future though.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

READY FOR THE FRAME FINALLY!

At quilting group yesterday, I managed to get the borders seen on and all pressed!  Now to wait for its turn on the frame!  I am feeling beh...