Monday, August 9, 2021

BLUE VAPOR

My view on most Sunday afternoons;  
a YouTube how-to video and knitting 
until I fall asleep for a little nap.  
The time of quiet rest is a way for me to recharge each week.
I did finish the second sock of the waffle-legged socks! 
 I used #2.5mm needles, HobbyLobby sock yarn in the colorway Blue Vapor.  I have enough yarn leftover 
so I can start the second Barbie doll dress
which I will send to my young grand-nieces soon enough!
 In the yarn bowl, you can see the skein
 I will soon begin to knit into another pair of socks!
The next pair of socks is always ready!

2 comments:

  1. Always good to have a project lurking in the background ready to be started. Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️ the speckles of color in this yarn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...