Saturday, January 1, 2022

FRIENDS

I made a friend for the gnome. 
 I need to use a finer yarn for the next one to make it smaller!  (This was included in the pattern)
We had another birthday party for the last December and my youngest grandchild.  His brother is on the left who had a party two weeks before!  (the other boy is a friend.) 
 This is my second son, Matthew.
Remote cars gave us a long time of laughter!
The Calliandra bush is in full bloom-just magical!
The blooms are about 4" across!
The hot pink Camellias are like a rose 
when they begin to open but....
are their own style when fully open!

I hope the New Year finds you in your best and pleasing places.
 

4 comments:

  1. Love the gnome and mushroom. So many people are sick here, I'm not hearing about many parties right now. I'm glad you were all able to celebrate. You have some handsome boys. :-)
    Barefoot and shorts! It's below zero here today and snowing like crazy. No shorts to be seen. :-)
    Happy New Year!
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great gnomey duo!
    I love seeing all your blooms. I was just watching the Rose Parade and longing for spring. If we don't get any snow I have no use for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mushroom is too cute! Perfect for the gnome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...