Tuesday, January 25, 2022

SMALL DOINGS

I noticed that the pile of blocks on the right had only two groups of two triple crochets in each corner while the bulk of this basket has the proper two groups of three so I ripped out the 10 done in error and throughout the day, I crocheted the last round again to make them all correct!  I like the way this pile is growing!
I also made bubbles on the second canvas and liked this one much better.  I am too critical of my left hand's work to do any more of them;  I will have to try an abstract with my left hand next ,so there does not have to have the precision these bubbles need.  Though I must admit, there is improvement from the first one on the left to the second on on the right.

Busy day today;  I'm heading in for the annual MRI of brain, neck and spine with and without contrast-Bill drops me off because it will take and hour and a half to get through it all.  After I finish up there, we will grab a quick lunch and head to the orthopedic hand doctor for x-rays and his assessment of the wrist's healing.  .
 

9 comments:

  1. YOu are busy today with all your appointments! Good luck with those. Love those crocheted sunflowers - so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all the appointments go well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those sunflowers. Good luck with your appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that all goes well today. Love the bubbles - clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bubbles are just fabulous! I can't believe you're doing all that with just one hand. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your tests all give wonderful results. I love the bubbles. How big are the canvas's?
    Wishing you a wonderful day my dear friend.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cheery sunflowers are just perfect on this foggy day! Hope all goes well with your appointments! Hugs from WA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those little sunflowers are beautiful. I am so impressed by what you can do with your left hand!!! and Fingers crossed - all your tests go well, and you are healing fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...