Wednesday, January 12, 2022

KNITTING AWAY THE HOURS

Since I haven't been out of bed yet,
 I haven't any wood to share with you
 but I do have some hand knitting-about 10" of stockinette. 
 You might think it is boring but it isn't for several reasons. 
 One being it matches my mental acuity right now 
and two, it is pleasing to see the colors change 
and morph into the next arrangement
 because these are not repeatable stripes of any kind! 
 I had planned this to be a machine knitting project
 but when the yarn came when I was laid low,
 I thought I would put it right to work for me this way!  
 

6 comments:

  1. That is pretty yarn! Hope you are feeling better day-by-day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are still down and out. My 1 year old Grand who has Omicron is finally up and moving again. My sister's poor Grand is on her 5th quarantine this school year from being exposed at school. They've got 50 kids and teachers out with it in her little k-3 school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's going to be lovely!
    Hopefully you get back on your feet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty. I don't blame you at all for getting started on it right away.
    I'm so sorry that you're still not feeling well. I'm continuing to keep you in my prayers.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren’t stripes fun to knit! Sending healing thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping you will be feeling better very soon, and that the unfolding delights of stripes continues to be enjoyable while you wait for recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FABRIC FORTUNES

I enjoyed a day at home yesterday!  It has been a long time since I had a relaxing day at home!  I cleaned (which I like to do!) and launder...