Monday, March 20, 2023

A CASE FOR SHOP BLOCKS

During the Shop Hop, each shop hands out a specialized block for their store.  It was hard to keep track of them while shopping and getting our stamps, etc.  Their catalog for the hop had a pattern for an organizer for the blocks.  While I didn't use their pattern bc it was too large for my taste, I did manage to make one just right for me!
The back side is quilted to give it some shape;  I just did some outline ree motion stitching.
 
It was easy to keep the nice and neat in the zippered case!  I put a fat quarter square of cardboard in there to aide inserting a new block.  Now, I will surprise Mary with her own, too!  Shhh, don't tell!

6 comments:

  1. Cute and clever. Sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Mom made me something similar to keep my cross-stitching in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! A place for everything and everything in its place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! Those hops are way too tempting though for me as my various stashes are way too big already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I love that fun material you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great idea. I really like the material you chose.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...