Saturday, March 25, 2023

ALL FLORIDA SHOP HOP DAY #2

We visited 4 shops yestertoday, had lunch and forgot to take a single picture!  lol  This is my haul for yesterday;  many pieces which you will see highlighted in a quilt in the near future!
Today we are off to deliver my son's boat back to him after he had a new-used engine installed!  (the repairman is near us)
Bill could've taken it up yesterday while I was at the Hop but I am so grateful he waited so I can go and see the whole famiy!  I might even get to go on a boat ride on the intercoastal--
I don't do ocean boating!!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Look like you didn't go too crazy.

    Have fun today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all of those fun goodies. Oh, a boat ride! I would love to be there with you, (if you got to go.) I even love ocean boating when the weather is good. I hope you had a grand time with your family.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful goodies!!! Can't wait to see what this quilt will be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...