Thursday, March 30, 2023

A TREAT FOR MARCH

The fringe tree is in bloom-it smells so sweet 
and has lasted long this month!  It's one of the trees that bloom before the leaves form.  Since the tips are starting to grow leaves, it won't be long before the blooms will be done.
The whole tree is about 20" tall and almost as round.  It greets me each time I pull up my driveway!
The branches are long and curly;  they tangle and swoop all over each other!  The fringe tree is in the Olive family but we must have a male tree because it doesn't fruit :'(  BUT I love it anyway!
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever heard of a fringe tree. Your's is both beautiful and interesting.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it did fruit, could you eat them? It's a pretty tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...