Saturday, March 18, 2023

ALL FLORIDA SHOP HOP DAY #1

We had a beautiful day to drive to start our Shop Hop yesterday, we visited 5 shops and traveled 171 miles!
This year, you collect a printed block for each shop you visit.  These will be added to a quilt we will make to commemerate the Hop with fabric just released for the event.
This was my haul for the day-FQ's, charm packs, backing fabric, a couple of panels (the brown one in the back is a Steam  Punk one--a weakness for me!) and a new Accuquilt die!
We (Mary and I) had a wonderful day
 and look forward to Day #2 in a week or so!
  (when we recover! lol)


 

5 comments:

  1. What a fun day! I can't even think of a fabric shop other than JoAnn's around here. We used to have a few quilting places but like the yarn shops they are all pretty much gone. If I ever win the lottery (ha) I told The Mister I would open up a fabic/yarn/stitching/soap shop down on the boardwalk preferably next to the ice cream shop that is always packed. I might not make any money but it would sure be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like so much fun. You got some nice things and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with your new materials.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun!! We have a hop coming up this last weekend in March, but I am passing on it, I've already spent too much money on my crafting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a steampunk fan??????? Are you my long lost TWIN???

    Love the photo of you in the car. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A WOOD BUMP

I called dibs on a burl on a tree at church.  When I saw that someone had removed it (half was rotten and it wasn't safe anymore) I remi...