Wednesday, March 8, 2023

BLOCKS AND BLOCKS!

I sewed each block  and have them on the design wall waiting for some time to adjust them before they are sewn in place.  Quilting group was a good time with each of us making some marked progress!
When I was home, I finished knitting the last few squares on the blanket-the most recent rows were the right sided (19) blocks and the top edge (13).  I have plenty more yarn so I will be adding another row to the side and the top so it is 14 x 20 blocks before I quit knitting on it for a while again!  It is a very enjoyable knitting project!
 

8 comments:

  1. It's always more fun to work with a group than alone. The only thing I miss about work is my knitting lunches with the other teachers and our after school Knit Nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! The colors on your quilt are so soothing. I can almost hear the surf rolling into the beach. :-) I'm glad you were able to spend time with friends. Yesterday I met with a group of ladies here and worked on our "Mats for the Mission". Sleeping mats for the homeless. I enjoy working with others and visiting.
    I think when I finish the Christmas stockings I' going to work on putting my nine-patch squares together.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everything is very "square" in your world right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blocks! I might have to try that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrappy projects are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are working on some impressive projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...