Sunday, March 5, 2023

BITTEN!

I painted the background for this shark teeth art a few days ago;  today I played with filling in an outline of a shark with teeth!
The plaque is 14" long but for some reason the angle of the photo has foreshortened it!  
I added a step this time-I used a piece of contact paper laid over the silhouettee I had drawn and then I could retain the placement of the teeth when I use the resin this time,
 I won't have to start over again!
I spent a lot of time doing this --sock yarn blanket knitting; 
 I just haven't had any oomph to stand at the quilting frame!  
 

7 comments:

  1. How cute is that!! I wouldn't mind meeting that kind of shark! Hope you find some stamina today. I am finally getting Rowdy's quilt on the frame today. Too much life going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to display your shark teeth. You certainly have a lot of them!

    In all the years we were in Florida, I never found a shark tooth. I had a couple that a friend gave me. I only ever found one whole sand dollar (that wasn't alive...I wouldn't take live ones). Unfortunately, a few weeks ago it fell from its spot and broke. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza.....a shark made of shark's teeth? How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cool shark! You certainly have some great ideas. I need to work on my sock yarn blanket too. First though, I have a few other projects I need to get finished.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever! Where did you get all those shark teeth?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool idea for your sharks teeth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...