Friday, March 24, 2023

A BEAUTIFUL DAY

 
When it is sunny out, warm but not humid, you will see Floridians out in droves!  I was excited to work in the veggie beds since everything is coming up! Lena enjoyed playing near me and gratefully-no cats have tried to get into the sandboxes!
Before the peas got too big, 
I wanted to add the lattice for them to climb on.  I also added soil and some fertilizer to the area that have seedlings.
I added the banana peppers to the right of the bell peppers-
they also got some soil, fertilizer and some watering--the biggest necessity for the plants because our 'soil' just lets water drain right through it!
I also added some wooden and jute cages
 to the climbing green beans.
I also did some work in the studio--I cut out some Steam Punk fabric with watches to accent the main blocks.  More on this later!
This is the bridge we take to and from our nearest 'city'.
  I did mention it was a beautiful day, right?!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful blue sky! You should have a bountiful harvest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so strange that you already have plants in the garden. It's 21F here this morning! Soon though, we'll be doing the same things. The cycle of the years. That looks like a really great quilt too. I've never been sure what steam punk is but it does look interesting.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was 81 degrees here yesterday and sunny. It was nice to have the heat without the humidity for a change. We took a nice walk by the bay after dinner. Today it is cold and rainy again. March has certainly been a roller coaster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at that beautiful sky! Good luck with your vegetable garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous!
    Though it's supposed to get up to 12 Celcius tomorrow so if it doesn't rain, I may get out and do some garden stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...