Friday, March 1, 2024

GRAND-FUR BABIES FRIDAY

I did make them each a crocheted mousie to have but like any other brothers, they fight over one instead!  Felix, on the left, is almost 11 and new boy, Olliver, is almost 1.  They romp and play and keep me from missing my kitties too much!

I am using up the rest of the Superwash handspun yarn for a pair of socks--I am using #5 needles over 52 stitches with the DK yarn.  It sure works up faster than fingering weight! lol

And guess what?!  I am almost me again;  the steroids are really helping me get back on my feet!
 

5 comments:

  1. Even the grand furbabies like it when Grandma comes to visit with homemade toys! I'm so glad you're feeling better. It's been too long since you've been up and about.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...sweet kitties. Glad to read you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! My boys did the same thing with 2 exact same toys. Animals are fun and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling better! I made one of those mice a long time ago, and Ginger loved it. I sure miss that kitty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...