Friday, March 22, 2024

HATS OFF TO YOU!

I was able to knit two hats from the new yarn;  it worked beautifully in the Addi knitting machine! The third hat (on the right) has different grey yarn for the inside to finish it.  Not bad to get almost three hats from the skein.
The color ways at JoAnns' were all limited to grey/grey or grey/blue and grey/red.  I will definitely try another skein of this for more donation hats.
This is what it looks like right off the knitting machine!  
100 rounds for a beanie to fit most!
 

6 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful!!! I like the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hats! Those stripes make them look really upscale. The sale at JoAnn's is a great one this week. I bought lots for making shawls and wheelchair blankets, also some baby yarn because who can resist baby yarn? :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I've never seen yarn like that. I'll have to go investigate. We drove up to babysit the Baby Grand today and he loved wearing my ratty old hand knit hat when I took him outside so I'm thinking I might need to make him his own. He also took a liking to Pup's sweater that I made her. He carried it around all day. Finally a family member who's knit worthy...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hats!! They will keep some noggins very warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!! Love how the pattern is different on each of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great hats! Love the pom poms - perfect addition

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...