Saturday, March 2, 2024

CROSSING THE LINE

First thing in the morning yesterday, my daughter and I went and had our nails done and then went 3 doors down and had my hair cut!  It feels so good!  (pictures later, I promise!)
  On to the art--we filled out palettes with watercolor paint,
spread out on the art table and played. 
 I picked line and wash and tomorrow we will pick another style of painting.  What fun to relax and just paint!
And I was gifted this sketching journal from my daughter--there are prompts for each day--fun things like what are you looking forward to today  or  what makes you smile? 
 It will be a wonderful way to get lost in the joy of art!
 

5 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Nothing is better than new art supplies for inspiration. I need to treat myself to some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a wonderful day! Nails and haircut too. How fun that your daughter enjoys art too. Nice to be able to share something like that.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having a great visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can almost see your smile coming through this post! I’m glad you’re feeling so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sound like a wonderful mother and daughter day!! I get my nails done with my mom too... it's so nice to be able to spend that time together! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...