Friday, March 29, 2024

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!  
What I bought this time around 
and the wood on the right is for my loom!
My yard is really coming to life with flowers
 so I thought I would share a few; here is a hibiscus.
The poinsettias are still beautiful!
The daisy bush is loaded!
The crown of thorns.
Another clump of amaryllis is blooming.
This is last azalea bush
 (we've had two days of rain so it is a bit beat down!)
but the colors are like neon lights in the yard!
  (I didn't tweak this photo for color enhancement!)
I almost forgot to take a pic (and smell) the Fringe tree blooms before they are gone!  These trees bloom first and grow their leaves next so there is only a week when both are both visible before the blooms will fall off. 
 Yes, the flower clusters are very large-10-12" on average!  
 

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul from your shop hop and pretty flowers. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some great yarn and fabric! I can only imagine the fun. Your yard must be beautiful and smell amazing. Such pretty flowers. I hope you have a blessed Resurrection Sunday.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and looks like you picked up lots of great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fabric and yarn haul, and beautiful flowers!!!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLITTING LIKE A BUTTERFLY!

  Here is a great  link   for understanding the stages  of the Monarch butterfly! I transferred the chrysalis into this large jar to await t...