Wednesday, March 20, 2024

ALL FLORIDA SHOP HOP 2024

Yesterday, Mary and I took off for a day of FL Quilt Shop Hopping!  We went to our closest shop and our farthest away shop.  The Shop Hop began on March 1 but Mary faithfully waited for me to be home from Georgia and feeling well before we took off!  At each shop we visit, we receive a little fabric square to add to this year's quilt.  One is funny, the other sweet!
This shop is our local one--Miss D's;  we love this place!
And this one is two hours away (maybe a bit more when you make a wrong turn and take the scenic route!)  
Yes, we helped to boost the economy!
I have a stay-at-home day today and plan on spending it in the studio for half of the day!!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Fun!!! I haven't been in a fabric shop in ages. I just read that Joanne's has filed for bankruptcy protection. That would be a huge loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that Cindy and I am so envious of you two. Looks like you picked up some lovely fabric and enjoyed visiting the shops. I haven’t been to a quilt shop in such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you two had lots and lots of fun based on those bags! :-) Love the photos and the signs, etc. So happy for you that you're feeling well enough to shop hop.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have come with you two and helped boost the economy!! You look like you had a wonderful time! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...