Saturday, March 23, 2024

ANTICIPATION

I managed to squeeze in a bit of this in the last few days;  we did a major house cleaning and I fell exhausted into bed each night!  Bill tackled the yard and me the inside of the house. 
 It glows around here and that is a good feeling!
What I really want to be doing is this!
Assembly required....
I sold my large floor loom 10 years ago
 but I am going to try again!  This one folds up when not in use,
 is a four-shaft which I am used to
and I can't wait to get started!
I even ordered this warp and weft kit 
so as soon as I build this loom,
I will be able to thread it up 
and get WEAVING!

 

3 comments:

  1. I would DIE for that 22 inch width. The Wolf Pup is only 18 inches which means I have to adjust every pattern to fit which is such a pain. When you get it all together, if you are looking for inspiration take a look at Teresa Dunne Weaving. Her scarves are amazing. So simple but so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be doing too much, too soon. The dirt will be waiting when you're at full-strength once again! That loom is going to be so much fun for you. It looks like the perfect width too. Have fun!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with the major cleaning!! I hope you didn't overdo it... oooh.. a new loom! I can't wait to see what you create with it!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...