Sunday, March 10, 2019

Around My Neck

 I tried a bit of a lace tuck stitch on the knitting machine. 
It didn't really show up much on the black, sparkly yarn but it did make a 
light and airy scarf!
Do you see a bit of a zig zag pattern?!
Look hard!
But it drapes well and feels good around my neck.
It is one skein of Cascade Sunseeker cotton, glitter yarn.
On a different kind of machine, I started to work out what I am doing on the owl quilt!
It is tedious but it looks good and will crinkle delightfully, I am sure!
As soon as I finish mine, I will be doing it all over again for my neighbor's owl quilt, too!

10 comments:

  1. That owl quilt cracks me up every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I hope to cast on a Maenporth Cowl knit up in some luscious Eco Highland Duo yarn. Since winter isn't leaving anytime soon, I must keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those owls are so sweet!
    A machine would be handy for cotton. I love cotton, but it hurts my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Sunseeker yarn! That's a pretty cowl; I bet you can finish your projects faster with a machine. What an awesome quilt! Oh, and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be so pretty when the vine climbs up. Ouch! I let some blood but only because I can't shave my legs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The owls look great!! And you get to do it all over again, lucky you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are brave to use black yarn — I love the look but still haven’t recovered fully from the one project I did years ago in black yarn! 😁

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...