Monday, March 4, 2019

Sweet,Soft and Crafty!

  
 Summer Blooms II is officially finished and ready to comfort.
 See the crinkles?  This is also a good sense of the color.  I love it!
I also finished the second baby sweater that is part of my 'training' on the knitting machine!  
This one is  a size 3-6 months; I used Bernat Baby yarn. 
 I'm sending this one off to my newest grandniece! 
 I think I need to make a new sweater for big sister, too, 
so I will wait to send it out until I finish hers. 
 Not a burden to have to knit another sweater!
 Like Meredith, I had a late night scramble to make a tribute to Dr Seuss;
I have to have something amazing for every day this week!  
I drew this 'badge' and Will colored it in.
I taped the pin to the back to the cardboard back (the front is made of canvas fabric)
 using medical tape so it will stay put! 

 I only have four more badges to make!
  I'm glad I only had to make one today! 
 Now to brush up on the sketching skills!

5 comments:

  1. I love that quilt so much! I fear my winter quilt is going to have to go on the back burner as soon as spring really arrives. I need to work on that one too.
    Love the Dr. Seuss badge. He's lucky to have such a crafty grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did very well on Green Eggs and Ham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crinkly quilts are THE best - they say, "Love."

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute badge! What a sweet sweater! What a wonderful quilt. You are getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer blooms...oh How lovely. and in another way, How I want summer and blooms around here. Grrrrr. Very very cold wind chills. Freezing at the barn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...