Sunday, March 31, 2019

Time





Feeling like there was a lot of it,
then this sweater seaming is taking way more of it than I expected.
And this machine knitter's KAL
in which I am behind ,
amazingly became caught up in only a few hours!
(I had knit it so many times in my head
while reading the directions over and over when I didn't have time
to be knitting it,
must've paid off because it went along so easily!)

And it was tax day--always a good slog of your day.

All in all, it was a wonderful day.

And just like that *
this month is history..... 


6 comments:

  1. Yep. March is history. I usually hate March but it went by pretty fast and we managed to have some decent weather for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seaming always takes more time than expected for me!

    March flew by this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard to believe it is almost April already. 1/4 of the year gone by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are cranking them out! I wonder how hard it is to do colorwork on a knit machine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your knit machine creations are beautiful. Im so happy it will be April tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing you had Lena there...nothing would ever get done without our care to help...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...