Friday, March 15, 2019

Scraps

 I am going to keep the fingering weight yarn doubled for the blanket-
it makes progress faster.
I ripped it all out again and used #8 needles and I have a soft fabric without being limp.
 I have also been using up all the little balls of dish cotton yarns for the most basic dishcloths.
It's all I can muster in the evenings for a while.
Being a nurse requires some unusual hours.
And an inordinate amount of space and organization!
(Bill is doing better each day!  We are very grateful to God for this.)

10 comments:

  1. Did I miss something? You've got more illness in the house? I am so sorry to hear that. You must be exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Bill is doing better. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear Bill is on the mend! Sometimes simple knitting is just what's needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are tempting me to give Northeasterly another try. :::wink:::

    Glad to hear that Bill is doing better. Hope YOU are feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news about Bill - continued prayers for healing and recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear, continued prayer for recovery! Sometimes life takes a backseat, but it will be there when you are able to return to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your WIPS. Being a nurse is SUCH a hard j0b. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job working through your stash! Glad to hear your DH is feeling better. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope Bill continues to feel better. Sending you both positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There’s just something satisfying about making a dishcloth...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...