Sunday, June 7, 2020

Hail! The Gang's All Here!

 My youngest son and family came for the weekend-we had a wonderful time in spite of the rain.
 We realized family pictures were getting rare and decided to correct that fact!
 The kids were glad to show off their new kitten, Mako!
 We enjoyed some book time-the new and the old kind!
 The cupcakes were a hit, too!
 Cassandra took some beautiful pictures of my flowers-the rain lilies.
 A something we don't know--wild and growing on the front bank and we transplanted it to a
hanging pot.
And we discovered a new to us bromeliad--a balansae;  about 3' tall and just as wide!

12 comments:

  1. Fun! That bromeliad is gorgeous. Where is it growing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to have a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely visit and some new plants - can't ask for more1

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun you had! So glad you are filling the grandma tank!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos of the blooms. Great family photos, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwww.....sweet kids and sweet kitty. Did they bring the kitty or are they going home with one of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful weekend and some photos to document it. Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful happy family you have! Looks like everyone enjoyed their visit. I love to see all the blooms this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful to see you and your beautiful family, so glad yo had a good visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, those darling grandkids are all legs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I'm so glad you got some family time and were able to spend time with the grandkids. I'm guessing they loved having you read to them. Piper loves it when I read to her, even over the phone!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...