Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Meandering

 I had to run in early to town and stopped for a favorite view over Crescent Lake.
I couldn't keep to a particular thing at all --
but I did have a good day yesterday!
 I spent a long time cutting out 'scraps' today for a QAL I want to take part in.
 I heard from  my parents ;
the painting made it safely to them!
It's nice to keep a promise.
I've already started the next painting.
How's this for a bit of an oasis?
The line of pine trees is about a fourth of its former self 
but there are some left and that is good.
I am still trying to get used to the new terrain of the pond area. 
Bill feeds his fish-he's not sure if they are the tilapia he stocked there or if they are bass.
Time will tell!  (about a lot of things....)

7 comments:

  1. Such pretty places. Love the picture you painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice view of the pond; it is good to see it looking lovely again instead of just having that desolate look. I love how the painting turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like all the work you've done around the pond has really paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo of your mom is precious!!! What a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful views! The photo of your Mom and the painting is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing your QAL progress. From her smile, I can tell your Mom loves the painting. You did a great job on the painting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you got plans!! Can't wait to see what the QAL becomes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...