Friday, June 5, 2020

Settled

I filled it! 
Well, all of the things I wanted to go in fit just fine
and there is even one drawer that is empty!
I love the way the room just glows now with the lighter colored wood.
Bill and I polished with wax, all of the furniture
and all of the chairs.
How exciting to have the dining room furniture in oak now!
It was a lot of work and it was good to take a seat and do some knitting!
I turned the heel and am heading up the leg.
I have a bit of baking to do because I have youngest son and family coming to stay for the weekend!  Yippee!

4 comments:

  1. You've been keeping yourself pretty busy with visitors! :-)

    The new china cabinet is beautiful. I love the shine of all the cut glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your new furniture is just beautiful and I'm glad everything fits well.
    I turned the heel on my sock today and I'm heading down the foot now. Just the opposite of you!!!!
    Enjoy your weekend fun.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely!!! I sure wish I could put my dining room back together. I can't find a darn thing. It's really getting annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set! And wow, another family visit, you will be full to bursting with memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SOME KNITTING TIME

I will be working on my sock knitting today since I will be in the waiting room for quite a while;   Bill is having surgery to remove his ga...