Thursday, October 13, 2022

ADJUSTMENTS NEEDED

The pom-pom wreath is on the door!  
I added the last few and then wound the ribbon about it. 
 It is very colorful and bright when the trees are not there yet! lol
I finished the feather quilting on the puzzle quilt.
  Now I have two quilts that need binding!
The seventh block is finished-this was #9 
in the 60 Quick Knit Blanket Squares book.
  I cast on # 18, a cable block which is nice for a change.
The block stack is growing!
I made an adjustment to the bear when I woke up yesterday; 
 I wasn't happy with the placement of the arms 
and feel like they are in a better place now.
He poses well with the knitting 
and the new Addi that gave him his ears, arms and legs!
 

4 comments:

  1. What a cute wreath!!! and those bears!! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wreath is perfect for fall! And the little bear is so cute. You've been busy knitting blocks too in the time I've been away. I'm trying to catch up with everyone this morning.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much finished! I do love that wreath. I feel the same way about the one I have on the door. It looks weird when all the trees are still green as grass. I am seeing a bit of gold at the tops so maybe....we'll be seeing a difference in the next few weeks. Every year fall comes later and later which means so does winter. We need to shift the calendar up here...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...