I really enjoyed working on the cables-what was nice was that the return row was just purl back which was just the rest I needed! lol I changed the cable-crossing a bit from the pattern so that it looked a bit more like lattice. A very good knit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MORE CATS AND HATS
Ollie, the orange cat, is only 2 and very curious unlike Felix, the 13 year old Manx. He is much harder to for us to enjoy because he hide...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...

Very pretty! Love the color too.
ReplyDeleteCables are so attractive…and I love the coppery color!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty in that lovely autumnal color.
ReplyDeleteThe cables are so neat and perfectly even. Love the color too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Love it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cables! Love the color.
ReplyDeleteI can never decide if I love cables or stranded more!! Love your cables. And all the recent progress and socks, and acorns, and, and...simple wonderful crafting!!
ReplyDelete