Sunday, October 30, 2022

WORK DAY

Work day was a success;  the sky was overcast and the rain that was predicted held off all day so all the work was accomplished!  In January, we will be having another day to paint all three buildings.  Something to look forward to.  There was a large sandwich and chili lunch to the appreciation of all!
When I got home and cleaned up, I finished putting the Polar Bear Cuddly toy together and added his faux leather tag 'made with love' on the hem!   He and Teddy are getting acquainted!
 

4 comments:

  1. Whew......that was a lot of work! The bears are so darn cute. I love their sweet little faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's me, Araignee btw. Blogger has me so confused with all this sign in stuff anymore. Every account has a different name.

      Delete
  2. NOW he looks like a polar bear and is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...