Wednesday, October 12, 2022

YARN FO'S

I made a few adjustments to the Polar Bear pattern and have instead a Teddy Bear!  Isn't he sweet?  Made with Red Heart Super Saver yarn.  I crocheted a bow tie for him in orange/blue yarn held together. (he is about 10" tall)
This little beanie is going to grace another little creature--stay tuned!
I treated myself to this little 20 needle machine.  I have a 25 year old Sentro one and it will not work with worsted weight yarn any more (never that it ever worked that great!)  I read the reviews on the newer ones and it hasn't improved through the years.  So, I splurged and it doesn't disappoint!  My other Sentro machines are dream machines so that is good! I needed to add to my machine fleet so I could more easily make things like legs, arms and ears for the bears and other smaller projects!
I also finished this month's block for Tunisian Crochet;  this one is done in seed stitch, Tunisian style.  A very relaxing block!  
 

5 comments:

  1. Cute bear! I've never seen those needle machines before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome fella! Those machines must be great stash busters. I wonder how well they would work on some wonky handspun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one busy knitting machine, both with the hand needles and the machine needles!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...