Sunday, October 16, 2022

NO SOCK ON SATURDAY!

I knit another hat and used up another skein! 
I like the light side of tis reversible hat! 
 I think Lena does, too!
 And I managed to piece all of my blue stars for  the Mystery Quilt-A-Long that Alycia is hosting. 
It's the first week I am not behind
 but am done ahead of the new clue
 which comes out next Wednesday!!!

Now that Bill is home, I will be able to knit on the way to church and back which just might be all the time I need to get this pair of green socks off the needles!  I can't believe they are so neglected!

4 comments:

  1. That hat looks like it would work for a girl OR a guy. Pretty (or handsome) colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The star quilt is really lovely. I can't wait to see what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My knitting is coming out so I have something to work on while camping this weekend coming up. I "can't" take my machine, so knitting is my go to. And hats for Squish will be the focus, although her 1st year sweater will go too, and when I get tired of round and round plain knitting I will do some cables and textures on hats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one more pair of socks to knit for Christmas, otherwise I'm done with gift socks, altough I would like to make myself some red & green ones for this year. We'll see.
    That machine is going crazy isn't it? You're getting the stash gone quickly.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...