Sunday, October 9, 2022

CREATIVE FLITTING!


The SailBoat quilt is off the frame;  I used a panto called coffee swirls but I thought it looked like wind and water swirls-perfect!
I'm still making pom-poms!  It's going to be a while before I can cover the whole frame!
A new block is out for the Tunisian Calendar afghan.  It took me a bit to remember what I was doing and then easily became relaxing once again.  I have thoroughly enjoyed this adventure!

(PS--my DH is home from Ft Myers where he has been part of the FPL team to get the electricity restored to as many as possible!  He is exhausted but pleased to be part of the restoration team!)
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I have a lot to comment on…we’ll see how much I can remember! In no particular order: the dead pompom traces on the floor made me laugh…that is life with cats!! Fun to see the Oswego lighthouse on a quilt in Florida! The dragon quilt looks great! Blood, sweat, and tears on that one, which seems appropriate for a dragon-conquering quest. :) Glad Dad could help out and that he’s home safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'sa lot of pompoms! Glad your DH was able to help out - that's one heck of a job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful and fun pompoms. Glad you are safe and so nice that your husband would help with the relief efforts. That Ian was quite a storm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Creative flitting is fun!! Wow - go Mr DH!!!! That is awesome he can help, and did so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for Bill in being part of such an awesome team of workers to help everyone. I am glad he's back home, safe and sound. Thank you to you also for being willing to go through it all alone so he could help others.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...