Saturday, October 15, 2022

SATURDAY'S SHAPES

I started the day out doing a lot of cleaning and organizing in the studio.  How do the piles accumulate?!  I do like a clear view of all the floor and corners!  ( I mostly accomplished this!)  And then I began with a quick hat on the Sentro 48. 
 Another skein and a half is out of the bin!
And then I could put off the binding no longer!  I knuckled under in the clean room and did one binding and then the other!  DONE!
I really like the look of the swirls on the sailboat quilt...
and the feathers on the puzzle quilt!

Bill cut some large pieces of oak up for me so I have some bowl blanks all ready for loading on the lathe.  The cooler temps are coming and I want to be ready to be able to work in the garage as soon as the humidity lets go!
I ended the day with two more hats
 and three skeins gone out of the bin!  
 

5 comments:

  1. I see your head model is ready for a Gator game at the Swamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have all the perfect hobbies, so many different techniques and textures to explore!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I do love that puzzle quilt, it's really cool!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some major accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quilts and how great to have them both bound. Love the hats too. We're having cooler weather anad cold nights. 21F in a couple of days. I guess we better get the sprinkler turned ovff.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...