Tuesday, October 11, 2022

A FRESH START!

Since there wasn't Quilting Group yesterday, I was able to catch up with Bill and with jobs I needed Bill's help to put things back in order after the hurricane!  We had a slow pace and accomplished  a lot.  I did get to enjoy some Studio time, too;  I loaded the Puzzle quilt.
And stitched a few rows.
I also cut out the rest of this week's geese
 and I only have 8 more to go! 
 I will be finishing it up today, I'm sure!
I also turned to the ever sure glue gun (low temp so I don't get burned!) to hold the differing sized pom-poms in place and to each other!  I made a bunch more poms and used up most of the yarn so I hope they will be enough! 
 I'm ready to get it up on the door!
 

4 comments:

  1. The pompoms ae so very cheerful! Glad you got some time in your studio in between chores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilting pattern is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puzzle quilt is cute. Is it a gift or donation quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I should have started with the oldest posts first, because I've already seen all of these finished projects. lol I do like seeing the progress of them all though.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FABRIC FORTUNES

I enjoyed a day at home yesterday!  It has been a long time since I had a relaxing day at home!  I cleaned (which I like to do!) and launder...