Thursday, October 20, 2022

ANOTHER TOY

Isn't this a cute baby toy?!  It does not look like the one on tise YouTube video but it has charm of its own! lol

First I made all of the parts and then very easily sewed it together!  It's was interesting to me to see how creatively she sewed the arms to the body/legs section!
And I added two more blocks (the bottom two) 
to the stars line-up!  Now I have 2/3 of the blocks I need!  

Today, I will be cutting and beginning to sew the next clue to the Long May She Wave MQAL!
 

4 comments:

  1. I could see a baby loving that. It would be easy to grab and it's all about the grab with little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sweet kitty. Happy kitty. The stars are really pretty too.You're going to be done in no time.
    Blessings
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY FINISHES!

The 3-yard quilt top is all sewn together and ready for the quilting frame!  It was pretty easy to stitch it and even a bit boring to just k...