Thursday, October 27, 2022

RED STARS!

I knew that I would be busy today so I did a marathon of piecing to get the 15 red stars completed!  I chain pieced each of the rows and in a few hours, they were up on the wall!
  I usually do each block, one at a time 
but this got the job done.
I have no idea of the pattern for the blocks yet, remember this is a Mystery Quilt-a-Long, they are just up on my design wall for now but the bottom ones with the red centers 
are the stars I made this time.

Today, I am off to help clean all of our upholstered chairs at church.  We will have an assembly line ready to vacuum, shampoo and rinse them all!  It should be interesting!
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my stars! They are all really beautiful. I can't do pointy blocks like that to save my life so you have my utmost admiration. Good luck with the cleaning. It sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are busy! Cleaning upholstery chairs does not sound like fun to me...nor interesting! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red, white, and blue is ALWAYS a winner.

    Have fun? washing the chairs. At least the fellowship with other church members will make the job more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stars are very beautiful. Your points look so precise. :-) We've spent many a Saturday at the church vacuuming, shampooing and rinsing the pews. So many people don't realize that it's a job that has to be done by someone and it ususally doesn't fall under the scope of the janitor. We always had a great time joking around and having a potluck lunch. I hope you don't overdo.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stars are looking amazing! I hope the church cleaning went well, you never think of church chairs as being cleaned but I guss they can get pretty grimy.
    Jillxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...