Tuesday, October 18, 2022

STITCHING!

I had a very nice time during our quilt group gathering;  it took me a bit to remember the plan for the star points but I figured it out and made two more while there!  I only need 12 for the lap quilt so I am halfway there!  And if I give it a bit more attention today, I can get another few blocks made!

PS-I am being plagued with email and blog problems-I am getting no comments in my emails anymore and any that might trickle through are always in the junk/trash file and not in my inbox.  I love it when they update something bc it never works smoothly!  I am reading your comments but trying to answer right now is a pain to work out!  Sorry!
 

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having comment issues. Been there, done that. I'm having trouble with some Spanish person leaving really nasty comments and Blogger doesn't give you any way to block people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blocks. I like the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I've had problems with Blogger too. I don't see the new posts like and used to and it's hard for me to leave comments. I get the Oooops...something went wrong message more often than not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stars are so pretty. Blogger always does strange things to me too. Who knows what's up now.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...