Friday, October 14, 2022

STARS AND STRIPES

No, I didn't do the binding on the two quilt!  Instead, I worked on the mystery QAL from Alycia and now I have 4 stars pieced and the rest of the units ready to make the remaining blocks.
 And then I felt like some knitting....and used some yarn I ripped out from an old project ; I had started to make a scarf and gave up on but it is now a 6' scarf which is 8" wide.  I still need to wash and dry it to make the side on the left smooth out because that is the re-used yarn.  I am in the process of making a hat to match.  

The weather is supposed to break today and if it really happens, I will go out to the garage and play at the lathe for a bit!

7 comments:

  1. Christmas colors!!!!!!!! :) The star blocks are pretty in that color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun stuff going on over there! Hubster wondered if he should have headed down to Florida to help, but his power company had people there. Tell Bill thank you for his help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’re giving the knitting machines a good workout! Have fun working with the lathe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarf is great! Those machines are sure being used at your house. Those stars are pretty too. It's 4th of July AND Christmas at your house.
    It turned chilly here this morning and we've been puttering around. Me, cleaning a bit, vacuuming, etc. Dennis just finished mowing. For the last time this year? Who knows?
    Hope your Friday is great!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why finish up old projects when you can start something new? Works for me. Those old things have a way of getting finished eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...