Monday, October 17, 2022

A SMATTERING

After church, we had lunch a I went to my room to nap. 
 And when I awakened, I made a hat on the Sentro,
 put a pattern repear on the latest block
 and am very close to finishing that cursed sock! 
 I had done four inches on the leg and realized I had done the wrong rib--more ripping out!  I can't believe how distracted I have been on the this pair of socks! 
 The other knitting went smoothly at least!

I will be heading in to quilting group today,  it will be nice to work on the 9 patch stars.

 

8 comments:

  1. Sorry about the ripping out. Sometimes knitting is like that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gradient colors are just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending good vibes for the sock knitting. Love the new hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that hat, the gradient colors are beautiful! For some reason my emails to you are bouncing... sorry about that xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have packed a lot of stitching and knitting in the last few days! I hear you on the hip catch, my right has started doing that. Dr appt next month to ssee how much closer I am to replacing that joint. Ick! Love the gradient hat, such a pretty shade. I am thinking felted clogs as the weather is turning here, brrr.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...