I really enjoyed working on the cables-what was nice was that the return row was just purl back which was just the rest I needed! lol I changed the cable-crossing a bit from the pattern so that it looked a bit more like lattice. A very good knit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Very pretty! Love the color too.
ReplyDeleteCables are so attractive…and I love the coppery color!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty in that lovely autumnal color.
ReplyDeleteThe cables are so neat and perfectly even. Love the color too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Love it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cables! Love the color.
ReplyDeleteI can never decide if I love cables or stranded more!! Love your cables. And all the recent progress and socks, and acorns, and, and...simple wonderful crafting!!
ReplyDelete