The hurricane is coming--the first bands lash at us. We are all safe and sound and still have power!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OFF TO UNIVERSITY
I went to my oldest grand daughter's university yesterday; she commutes so my daughter and I went along so I could see where she atte...
-
I am using the planter from my daughter and planted strawberries! There are three different kinds of strawberry plants; Ruby June, Chandler...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
.jpg)
.jpg)
Stay Safe!!!
ReplyDeleteSending good hurricane vibes, and that you make it through unscathed!
ReplyDeleteThe hair bands are very cute!
Whew....been watching the coverage. What a big blow it's been so far. That storm surge is pretty scary. There's going to be one big mess to clean up when it's all over.
ReplyDeleteHoping all is well. I've been praying for you.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
So glad that you survived! Those headbands are interesting and are sure to be cherished.
ReplyDelete