I just finished another 9 x 14" Diamond Dotz picture. I might run out of room to hang these but I am not tired of making them yet I already have a new one picked out from the stash and will mount it on the art board today so I can begin it soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAT ENHANCEMENT!!!
I bought a newly released knitting machine that is electric--it cranks on its own and even makes however number of rows I program and stops ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
.jpg)
Beautiful!
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful. I have one frame and exchange my dot "paintings" in that frame often. That helps with the wall space!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Nice! My sister loves doing these also.
ReplyDeleteThat's a beauty! I just had to buy The Mister more of the storage boxes for the dotz. He's hooked too.
ReplyDelete