Thursday, August 24, 2023

LISTEN TO THAT DESIGN VOICE!

 I was ready to load the quilt on the frame when I noticed the middle row was upside down (the center of the stars are directional!).  So I had to stop and cut rows apart and resewing them instead of loading it.  Then I thought I might as well stitch up the last two blocks I had cut out but didn't add for some reason.  And then I thought it needed a border after all.  I added a row of blues and today I will be adding a row of reds.  Then I will be loading it up on the quilting frame! lol  I think sometimes I pause finishing a project because I know it needs more work before it will really be done!  This is a good example!  

4 comments:

  1. Good eye! It's a stunner for sure and aren't you glad to have caught that before it was quilted? I've done that with projects before. Something nagging at me to look it over again before finishing. I usually find something to fix when I do that. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that happens but at least you caught it in time. I carry on blindly and then always have a bigger mess to fix in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...