Tuesday, August 22, 2023

STITCHING ALONG

I enjoyed some time in the studio while the guys hung out!  I wanted to finish the top for the table runner.  I am really pleased with the way the stars interact with the background fabric!

I ordered two kits from Quilts for Kids and received a girl kit and a boy one.  I had the girl one knocked out in no time!
  Pretty easy but enjoyable to sew the blocks together.
The busy yellow fabric is popsicles! 
 Very fun to stitch and it will be a good kid's quilt donation!

Today I will be making the boys quilt in a rail fence design.  



 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color scheme on the table runner — I am wearing those colors today…can you picture it?! :) -Marsel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table runner is beautiful and the girls quilt is so happy. I'm glad you put an enlarged photo to see the popsicles. I was trying to figure out what the pattern was. :-) Very cute.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blue runner! It looks like a painting from a distance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PLAYING WITH BLOCKS!

Both tops for the QuiltsforKids are finished now!  A good, fun mix.  I will load them right up to quilt them and get them sent back to be gi...