Friday, August 11, 2023

PILLOW TALK!

Two new pillows to brighten up the family room! 
 I've been in a mood to finish projects that are cut out and waiting for me!  (This is our old cat who is blind, who recognized a new smell and had to check it out!)
I quilted the fronts of the pillows and then made some thin piping.
Next came the zipper and sewing it all together!  
I used a 20" pillow form to stuff it.
The invisitible zipper allows it to be laundered easily 
and it is also, well, invisible so it is a comfy pillow!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great pillows! What a professional job you did. I would have never been able to figure out how to get that piping right.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

QUILTS FOR KIDS . ORG

I almost finished the girls' kit at quilting group yesterday.   Isn't it sweet?  The fabrics coordinate so nicely,  even if I am not...