The hurricane is coming--the first bands lash at us. We are all safe and sound and still have power!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BINDING X 2
This quilt was one of the layer cake designs; 58 x 66". This one was a kit that my friend had cut out but asked me to put it finish f...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...
.jpg)
.jpg)
Stay Safe!!!
ReplyDeleteSending good hurricane vibes, and that you make it through unscathed!
ReplyDeleteThe hair bands are very cute!
Whew....been watching the coverage. What a big blow it's been so far. That storm surge is pretty scary. There's going to be one big mess to clean up when it's all over.
ReplyDeleteHoping all is well. I've been praying for you.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
So glad that you survived! Those headbands are interesting and are sure to be cherished.
ReplyDelete