I have finally deemed this top finished! I like the framing of the center area with the last of the jelly rolls strips! Today I will be starting to load up the quilts on the frame and get the pile of tops under control!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BINDING X 2
This quilt was one of the layer cake designs; 58 x 66". This one was a kit that my friend had cut out but asked me to put it finish f...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...
.jpg)
Looks great! I like how the red border balances it…good call! -Marsel
ReplyDeleteNow that's a beautiful quilt top. Have fun with the actual quilting. They are all going to be gorgeous when done.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
Perfect!
ReplyDeletePerfection!
ReplyDelete