Thursday, July 16, 2020

So Much Sewing!

 Yesterday, I finished sewing these blocks together!
This is very similar to the mystery quilt because I cut too many parts for the first one
and I didn't want to 'waste' them!  So another quilt is about to be born!
 I'm going to make a lap quilt with these orphan blocks from my aunt's stash.
 I took these blocks I had made last year, cut them from 8" blocks to 6"blocks 
and arranged them for a table runner.
Nice to pull things from the shelf and give them life.
And more ideas abound!
Face masks and a new quilt is going to be cut out today!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy, busy. No idle hands for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many ideas!! I am beginning to believe the projects are taking over my sewing room!! Looks like yours too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress. Isn’t it fun and satisfying to turn odd bits into something useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your WIPs are disappearing! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness you've been busy. I should make a few more face masks. I'm going to look and see if I can get a case for my sewing machine so I can have it here in the trailer. It's in a cabinet right now and I love it.
    Take care,
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're definitely keeping yourself busy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad I'm not the only one with a cluttered cutting table.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...