Friday, July 31, 2020

Market Bag!


The bag itself went well-pretty straight forward for a crochet project.  
I didn't use the yarn I just spun but rather some hemp I had in the stash.
I used a free pattern from Bernat, Handicrafter Cotton #228 Market Bag 
and just increased the base a bit for a larger bag.
The only problem I ran into was running out of yarn for the handles!
Today I will wind up some of the new yarn and crochet the handles!
I will position them differently than the pattern-I will finish it soon, I'm sure!
The mesh was very easy to execute;
it is going to be a very sturdy bag!

7 comments:

  1. What a great bag!!! It will come in very handy at the Farmer's Market. All of ours were cancelled this year. I sure miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! You’ll be finished and shopping in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great - as Deb says, a perfect Farmers Market bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very pretty bag. It's perfect for a farmers market.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag looks fantastic! I bet the linen will wear well too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...